Thank you for partnering with us!

Thank you for donating. Your help is vital in making an impact in our children and our families!

We trust God to provide the necessary funds to operate the academy. Thousands of dollars are needed each year to operate the academy. Tuition payments comprise 80% of the funds that are necessary to operate CLA. The remaining 20% is through donations like yours.

Thank you for partnering with us in our quest to raise the next generation of Godly leaders.