We are excited about what God has in store for Community Leadership Academy.

We believe God has given us an incredible responsibility in raising the next generation of godly leaders and view this responsibility as a privilege and an honor. We are passionate about our children’s moral, spiritual and academic growth. We believe this passion will fuel and benefit the next generation.

WE CANNOT ACCOMPLISH THIS ALONE.
We need your help to make an impact in our children and our families! We trust God to provide the necessary funds to operate the academy. Thousands of dollars are needed each year to operate the academy. Tuition payments comprise 80% of the funds that are necessary to operate CLA. The remaining 20% is through donations.

Please prayerfully consider supporting CLA by becoming a financial partner so that we can raise the next generation of godly leaders.

All donations to Community Leadership Academy are tax deductible.

Thank you so much for your partnership with us.

TITLE SPONSORS

PRESENTING SPONSORS

black_large (1)

PROMOTING SPONSORS

PRODUCING SPONSORS

  • Andrea Meadows, Realtor
  • University Lending, Lauren Thurman
  • Miller Glass Company
  • McNeill Plumbing
  • Thomasville National Bank
  • Smith Thompson Shaw, P.A.
  • Bastien Dental Care
  • Lawson & Lawson Electrical Services, Inc.